• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and whom it may be shared.
• What options are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place are to protect the misappropriation of your information.
• How you can correct any mistakes in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or lease this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
• You must be over 18 years of age for a psychic reading for any session or get permission from your parents prior to the session or they can attend with you.
• All communication between the client and myself will be strictly confidential. No personal information will be sold or promoted.
• Although psychic readings and sessions have a high rate of accurateness, some factors can interfere or change in situations, and therefore there is no guarantee that readings will be 100% correct.
• By law we must ask that you use this reading as entertainment only.
• Please do not offer or take on medical suggestions as psychic advice.
• Timing of events stated in readings or sessions can sometimes vary with different people and situations.
• No refunds for online readings or sessions. Your payment cannot be refunded after you have purchased an online reading unless you have a medical certificate from a qualified medical practitioner.
Your access to and control over information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can at any time remove yourself by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Advise any concerns you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you provide sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information submitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, admin, billing, or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The confidential client paperwork, computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment or lockable cabinet.
If you any questions, feedback, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.